Tuesday 1 June 2010

Hero Time!

Haven't posted much lately as I've had a headache the size of a planet for a week, the medication I was prescribed had "Headaches" listed as Common Side-Effects My headache has now turned to headspasms and now I've discovered that I can only use the computer if I sit low to the ground sitting on a bean-bag! I only type a dozen words before cramp kicks in & I have to shake my arms about like a woman- possessed!! Making cards whilst lying on yer back ain't easy either. Now today I have ruddy hayfever-type-symptoms, tissues everywhere & a Rudolph-nose in June!! Oh for heavens sake someone give me a Slap!! Managed to make this card between the dribbling...it's Super George from Charmed Cards and Crafts decoupaged & coloured with ProMarkers & glazed. Entering it at -
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Blue & Green
Colour Create  - Soft Green & Aqua
Crafty Catz - The boyz Are back
Dare u 2 Digistamp - One for the boys
PaperPlay - Up in the Air (Things that can fly!)
Passion for ProMarkers - Book (Mine would be Superman)

20 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Janey, what a fun card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Fab image Jane ! Thanks for joining us at PFP. Sue C x

Julie said...

SUPER card!! Thanks for taking part in our PFP book theme challenge this week! Juliexx

Sylvia Blum said...

omg ... how cute is that?! super fun and wonderful card with fab coloring!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Lindsey said...

What a great card! I love the simplicity of it as it make the image and your fantactic colouring really stand out. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Tracey said...

Hello Jane, this is a fab card, love that image & you've coloured it in perfectly!

Congratulations on being chosen for Donna's DT & I'm looking forward to working with you :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

crafty amy said...

Wow Jane your creations are amazing I love your style and you have such a strong style :D
I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well and that you are feeling better very soon. I can not wait to work with you on the Donna's Den DT.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week! Fab project! Cheers Claire x

Chris said...

A great card and image too, he's very cute! Love your colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

Aunty Sue said...

great fun card and thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz

Di said...

Lovely fun card!
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Colour create
Hugs Di xxx

Suzanne said...

Fab card and thanks for joining in at Crafty catz thsi week x

Mina said...

oh yuck you poor thing Jane...I hate those headaches that go on like that...I love your amazing superman hes brilliant
Mina xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fun card .. that image is fab for boys of any age!
Lisa ;)

Emma said...

Such a fantastic card, love the image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP, good luck & sure hope you feel better soon.
Hugs Emma x

Tracy said...

Fab card Jane, hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for joining us at PFP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Janey,
What a cute lil' Superman!! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Wow, wow, Wow, this is super fantastic and even more impressive from laying on your back with a dripping nose and a headache. :0) Oh, I could have some funny comments, but I will be reserved. Your cards are so very charming. I'm going to learn a lot from you!

Unknown said...

Hi, this is super fun, just love it.. sorry to hear you are not well.. hope you'll feel better soon. Hugs xxx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at PfP this week.
Hugs Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...