Monday 1 November 2010

Get Fit! Get Healthy! - DAY 1

Ok it's Monday, a New Month and I've decided to take action...I must Get Fit & Healthy & Lose Weight!! I need to get the willpower NOW to resist all yummy Christmas temptations before they find their way into my supermarket trolley.
So far today I've swept up a truckload of leaves & walked / jogged a mile on my cobweb dusted running-machine. I've also weighed myself (eek! or "squeak" as the scales yelled out!!!) Feel better about myself already, although my tum's already rumbling...!
So with all this in mind I have made another card for my SILs Xmas Gift Set, this time a card for a man & what better than Big Guy Jogging from Mo's Digital Pencil. I've given it a Summery feel to cheer myself up for the months ahead too! He's coloured with PM's & silver Stickles Glitter, the DP is from the Papermania Henbury Lane collection, I've made grass out of green Bazzill & the pebbles are Card Candy.

Entering it at -
Mo's Digital Challenge - Pick a season (Summer)
ABC Challenge - G for Glitter
Passion For ProMarkers - Best Friends
The Stamp Man - Cards for Men


15 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Janey,
fab card, love the card candy pebbles! Thanks for taking part in this week's Ellephantastic Challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

martina's kaartjes said...

This card is great !! love all the buttons too !
lovely job,
greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

LOVE the card!! Are those all brads along the bottom? WAY COOL!!!

P.S. You can call me Mozzer anytime...lol. I laugh my arse off everytime I see it!

Anonymous said...

Great card Jane, love the image. The colour combo you've chosen is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super cute! THe coloring is GORGEOUS and I love the paper and embellishments!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a fun card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

fabby card and great image :0)thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Faye said...

My Darlin! You scare me when you talk crazy talk like this! Don't make me come up there and slap you! As for your card, love it, the card candy is a fabulous touch and your colouring is awesome!
Have a wonderful week, and be sure to stop by tomorrow. xxx

Julie said...

Super card - I love your layout with this image!! Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP! Juliexx

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! Good luck with your goals. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Helen Laurence said...

ha ha awesome card. Love the card candy stones what a great effect. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic challenges hugs x

Dawn B. said...

This is perfect for a new goal.. Good luck and way to go.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

The Wired Angel said...

Best of luck to you on meeting your goals, Janey! Love your card. It's perfect for our challenge at Mo's this week! Peggy x

Tracey said...

Be careful Jane, keeping fit can be bad for your health ;) Love this card, such fun - lucky 'ol SIL.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kay Carley said...

Such a fun card! Thanks so much for entering it into our Stamp Man Challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...