Friday 21 January 2011

Fire Up the Barbie!

Morning Campers!
Firstly if you're checking-in having visted my Adopted Mother's blog (Marlene - Disguised as a Grown Up), then Ahoy & Welcome! Don't believe a thing she says about me...it's all lies I tell yer...all lies!!
You find me "Woop! Wooping!" coz it's the Weekend - YAY!!!
A weekend of sporting events awaits me...badminton & footie...but I shall be safely & thermally wrapped up on the sidelines providing my Cheerleading Services (yelling like a woman- possessed at the refs!!)
Today I bring you "Aussie Santa" & his Barbie from the awesomeness that is the peeps over at Make it Crafty. He's had the ol' ProMarker treatment with Stickle highlights, the DP is from Doodlebug & more of those darned Basic Grey letters that refuse to stick unless you yell at them or "glaze" them down with a paint brush...Grrr!!
Have a groovy wekend everyone...catch yer next week!

Entering it at -
Cards For Men - Let's party!
One Stop Craft Challenge - Card for A Male
Make it Colourful - Colour with Red


15 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Wonderful card, Jane. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Tammy said...

Spooky that you knew Marlene sent me. But she didn't tell me you would have a fabulous card waiting for me. love our coloring of Geoff, is he single and can he clean as well as cook?

martina's kaartjes said...

really great men card !! superb,
greetings,martina
x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I'll take some of that. Can't wait to do some serious BBQ-ing!
This is an adorable card. Love it girlie. Lovin' thie colors. It's fantastic!

Unknown said...

its fabbie hun, love the image such fun fun fun !!! You go get that ref, ill read all about it in the papers after they have arrested you lol

hugs
Judie xx

Marlene said...

Adopted mother, huh? You ought to have more respect for your elders! Oh wait....you're older than I am! HA HA HA. You are aren't you?!! Say yes, dang it.

Your card, as always is a masterpiece.

I'm still looking at my froggy today and laughing.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a perfect guy card and has all the essentials! :D I love the decorative paper in the background. Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge this week. :D

Nina I. said...

Oh this is just great! Love it!
Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge;-))

Mina said...

thanks for that Jane I now have an image in my head of you in a cheerleaders outfit lol...I believe everything she says about you...fantastic card and how much would I love some barbie weather atm...thank you so much for your birthday wishes
Mina xxx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMY Jane - I should know better than to follow Marlooney anywhere! LOL

Love Geoff! Although I can't tell if he burnt his thumb, is holding the hair of the beefsteak on his grill or just really need to clean his fingernails! If you want some Dude fun sometime stop by Dude Time Doodles! Our sentiments are compliments of Mistress Marlooney herself!!

Rufus said...

Hmmm, Marlene didn't say that you were a mind reader! Yup, after her post I HAD to come see for myself. Have been having a marvelous root around in your blog. Loved the 2nd Christmas Cake/brick story line! Great cards, nice to find another Mo lover/nut! I'll be back (no I'm not sure if that's a promise or a warning!)
R/

Zoe said...

This is a fabulous card Jane. I just LOVE what you have done with Aussie Santa and the BBQ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Make it Colourful. Hugs xxoo

Tracey said...

Hiya Jane, hope you're having a great weekend :o)

Love this super cool card!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Coming from Marlene's and I can see she learnt everything she knows from you Jane , you being the elder . RIGHT?
Love that ruggedly robust hunk featured on your great card. perfect colouring too. Have to follow you too need the giggles in my life .

Alison said...

Love that fantastic image, fab card! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...