Saturday 29 January 2011

Think Outside The Box!

"Think Outside the Box" they said...I've always thought outside the box! Why would I get into a box to do some thinking in the first place!!!!!
A quick posting today as I peruse around Craftland looking for new & exciting goodies.
A New Home card using Tweet Retreat from Two Peas in a Bucket mounted with foam pads onto gorgeous papers from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection, with glittered, punched flowers with gem centres.

Entering it at -
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Get Punchy!
Totally Gorjuss - As You Like It

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Why would I get in a box to think....that really cracked me up.
Really nice card, love that backing paper.[muttering..why would I get in a box]lol.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Nice card... really unusual!
Hugs
Kim
x

Faye said...

Been away, forgot the dongle, long story, am back now and loving this cutie! xxx

Unknown said...

you are a complete and utter nutter !! and i loves ya too pieces hun, go get in the box go on lol, brilliant fantastic work, i adore this card

hugs
judie xx

Mina said...

would you not get in even if it was a box full of craft goodies, bet you would lol...what a brilliant idea for a new home card Jane
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Wowzer...that's pretty gorgeous! Oh, I prefer to do ALL my thinking outside the box! Pretty hard to think when you're in that box, since it'll be six feet under!

Linda said...

Wonderful card. I love the bird houses and the punched flowers. Thanks for joining us at SSDS.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...