Friday 9 December 2011

Looking Back & Looking Forward...




Looking back over 2011 the highlight of my year has been becoming self-employed as a gardener & setting up my own business Tidy Gardens by Jane. I've met some wonderful people, who all wanted a gardener for a variety of reasons, and it's been an absolute pleasure working in their gardens. I'm really looking forward to next year!
My card today is to say Thank you & send Christmas Wishes to some of the special people I've met over the past year. I've used Sadie from Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto an embossed framed background and card, papers from the DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas stack, punched X-Cut snowflake, red gems, a 'smidge' of glitter and sentiment from LOTV.

Entering it at -
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - Christmas Wishes

9 comments:

Ali said...

Oh you sentimental thing you I have a tear in my eye!!! Fabby card - love the image how did mo know what you looked like??? xxx

heidy said...

I'm sure the riciever will love this Jane!
XXX heidy

Unknown said...

tis lovely my darling, and well done on your business growing and growing !!!

Carla S. said...

Congrats on your new business, Jane! Your card is so sweet! It will be perfect for your clients! Wonderful design with this great Mo's image!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jane..well done on your growing gardening business...I couldn't do that anymore, but love to potter.Heres to another year of blooms, wishing you all the best.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Hello -- thought I'd check out your other blog. You do nice work no matter what you do. Enjoy the holidays.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jane
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Hi Jane, What a gorgeous card, very pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Paula said...

How pretty Jane and a bit different!

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge!!!

Paula DT x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...