Friday 6 April 2012

Easterly Greetings


This is me looking all sweet, girly & innocent in a frock in the garden with my basket of Easter eggs & my rabbit-eared dog. 
I shall be donning the above attire on Sunday and skipping gaily round the street delivering festive chocolates and fluffy, yellow chicks to small children and the elderly.
This is of course all part of my community service punishment having been arrested earlier in the week for running naked down the road during a rare moment of rain...Spoilsports!
Have a groovy weekend everybody and beware police with nakedness-dectector-devices hidden in bushes...xxx

Papers - Forever Friends Springtime collection
Promarkers, Queen & Co felt swirls, flowers from stash.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

See, I just knew no good would come of that running-around-naked palarver, Mrs! Mind you, it looks as though you've made amends by the looks of this beeeyoootiful card, love the bright colours. Green and orange - can't beat 'em.
Ellie Maggie x

Ali said...

Happy Easter my little mad bunny - are you an original bunny girl - however do feel slightly nauseaus *sp?? at the thought of you running naked down the street - hope you had a strategically placed auruncula *sp?? excuse spelling had a glass of wine - hic!! Gorgeous card I love the image toooo cute xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...