Friday 3 April 2015

Green Spots

 

A (26) - Copy

Hey Peeps!
I hope, if you’re in Blighty, that you’re enjoying the long Bank Holiday weekend.

20150203_151750 

For my card today I used a stencil from The Crafter’s Workshop ‘ Mini Circle Explosion’, to draw the circles.

20150203_155838

Next I coloured some of the circles with a lush, lime green Sharpie & glazed them with 3-D gloss & mounted it to my card base.

20150203_155909

Then I added a frame & 2 Memory Box ‘Chloe Stem’ flower dies.

A (26) - Copy

Sentiment sticker is about a million years old (give or take…).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Jane :)
Lovely card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, the powder i use is from Wow and you can find it here

http://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/ws06-pearl-gold-sparkle-133-p.asp

Its a glitter one so when using i always heat from underneath first as sometimes the glitter will blow away but i find this is the best i have found its a lovely colour and has a wonderful sparkle.
Kate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...