Monday 23 November 2015

Good Elf To You All



An uber quickie from me as I'm posting in the advert breaks of The Walking Dead, I've got 90 secs to post before it's back on again.


This is another card I've made for my daughter's charity fund raising mission... here.


Quite simple, I've created a distressed inked background with a dauber. These little daubers are excellent for controlling the amount of ink applied and don't leave ink sponge shapes that you sometimes get with the Tim Holtz square & round applicators. I used MFT's 'Santa's Elves' stamp set, coloured with Zig markers, cut out and added to my card base with foam pads.


A few essential sequins,  a swoosh with a wink of Stella, white liquid pearl fur trimmings, a sentiment from Paper Smooches et voila!
Gotta dash....don't wanna miss a thing!

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, brilliant little card, love the elf and the fab bright colours, hope Sophie is managing to raise plenty of dosh, Kate x

Chrissy said...

I love the bright happy colours here Jane and your little elf with his ears is so cute..I actually used sequins on my overseas cards this year but ramming them into envelops half fell off..lol..the rest are still on the floor or stuck to the dogs feet..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Fabulous Janey! Such a great image, and amazing results with the zigs!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love this Jane. I am "casing" your technique. Che!ck it out on Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood FB and my blog, Turtle In The Sand. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sue from Oregon said...

Adorable...I have to try this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...