Saturday 27 February 2016

Pop-Up Inking


I posted this card the other day while 'Guesting' over at MFT and several people emailed asking how I made it, so I thought I'd share today. I hope my instructions make sense and shout if they don't.


Firstly I used 200gsm / 74lb Yupo, dripping 1 drop of ink at a time and puffing it about with my Tim Holtz air spritzer as well as allowing some drips to naturally 'bloom'.
I used Stream, Sail Boat Blue, Indigo & Citrus.  


Once dry, I ran it through my ol' Cuttlebug with MFT's Pop-Up Birthday die positioned in the centre. I then adhered the Yupo to a piece of white card, added 3d foam to the back and stuck it onto my card base.



A few blobs of silver glitter et Ta-Da...this card is finished.

2 comments:

cindybearj said...

I love this card. I like the way you work with alcohol inks and the pop up Happy Birthday really looks good with the pattern you got with the inks.

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jane, the colours are so vibrant and the ink sploges are amazing, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...