Friday 19 February 2016

Sailing By...


This is a weeny, uber-quick 4x4 inch card.


I started with a piece of left over 110gsm Yupo (a cut off from a larger piece) & swished a wobbly streak of Stream across the paper.


Once dried I did the same thing underneath the first streak....


...then repeated it one more time and my mini ocean was complete.


On a scrap of white card I stamped this sweet little sailboat from Lawn Fawn's 'Float My Boat' and cut it out.


I then cut a 2x2 inch square section of my mini ocean and, with a craft cutting blade, made a cut along the top of one of the waves. I coloured my sailboat with a Zig marker and slipped the boat into the sliced section.


I then mounted the Yupo onto another scrap of card, gave it an embossed frame and then stuck the whole thing with foam pads onto my tiny card.
As per, a few essential sequins, a sentiment from Paper Smooches, a hint of silver glitter and this card was finished.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to let me know if you're playing with alcohol inks.


1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Marvellous card Jane, lovely vibrant colours and love the little yacht, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...