Tuesday 20 March 2018

Altenew - Remember This / Bold Alphabet


This is the card that I made for my son's girlfriend a few weeks ago.
The brief was 'something pink n' girlie'.


I used flowers, buds and foliage from Altenew's 'Remember This' stamp set and their Bold Alphabet die to cut out the letters.


Dusting off the ol' Zig Brush markers I used them as watercolours, adding the tiniest amount of colour, where the darker sections would be, and then using a fine brush to drag out the ink with water to give a really delicate look.


I also stamped and embossed in white, some foliage on vellum and fussy cut it.


As always, sequins to finish. 

1 comment:

conil said...

Love your mixture of delicate florals with the bold alphabet. Beautifully designed, executed and colored.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...