Friday 21 December 2018

Have a Veggie Merry Christmas


Well hello there!
Today I have a very non-traditional Christmas card to share with you, made especially for a fellow allotmenteer.


The veggie stamp set was from Clearly Besotted but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. I used Versamagic Chalk inks. They're old inks, but probably one of my favourites as they are really creamy, don't blotch and stamp perfectly first time.  They're aren't many colours but I highly recommend them.



I went for a loose, veggie wreath theme with the images. The sentiment was from Winnie & Walter and I finished with some glittery sticker dots and silver glitter highlights.


Random, I know...lol
I hope your preparations for the big day are coming together and you'll soon be able to sit back and relax.
Have a groovy weekend.

5 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

In LOVE with your card!!
what a fab idea!
I think they don't sell it anymore...but will have a look again..
Have a great and happy Christmas and 2019!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Never saw the potential in this set... Until now! Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, I absolutely love this card, the images and design are amazing, lovely earthy colours too. This card would have been fab for my son and DinL, as its their first Christmas being vegetarian, and although we're not, we will be eating veggie along with them, they've told us what it is and it sounds delicious, something cauliflower based.
Have a fabulous Christmas yourself and a Happy New year, Kate x x

Chrissy said...

I love your cute little vege's stamp Jane..love the spots and soft colours and glitter dots for sparkle..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

Love this!! I'll be doing a google search to see if that set is still available as I've seen some gorgeous cards on pinterest and this one too is fab - would be great for my brother x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...