Wednesday 19 August 2020

A Different Journey

 

It's been a while since my last post as life has chosen a different path for me to take for the time being. I'm not going to post on this page anymore (at least not for the forseeable future) but merge all the areas of my life...crafting 🎨, gardening 🌱, my new journey and all the other stuff I do to keep myself outta mischief 🤪 ... together in one place. 
If you would like to carry on following me I'll be over on Instagram... beyondthetidygarden otherwise I wish you all health and happiness for the future  

Jane x


3 comments:

creatingincolors said...

Life does bring changes. Best wishes as you take a new direction. I’ll “see” you over on Instagram!

marilyn said...

Life does have a way of throwing curves into our journey. That photo you posted is fabulous...assuming from your garden?? Best of luck... I have certainly enjoyed your artwork..

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I will go over and follow you there. Hope you will follow my instagram back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...