Monday 4 October 2010

Monday Monday...bada..badadada!

Seasonal Greetings Peeps!
In a GRRRRRRRR mood today...may have to dig out the Festive "spirit"!
To chillax I thought I better get started on my Xmas cards...so many to make. Had a rummage thru' my stash & found these DP's from Papermania that I must have bought about 4 years ago...forgot how gorgeous they were. The stamp is my fav' from LOTV  coloured with pastel PM's with Stickle highlights, snowflakes punched from glittery gift-tags & gems from Docrafts Hawthorn & Bramble collection.

Entering it at -
Charisma Cardz - Christmas Crafting
Creative Inspirations - Christmas (80)
Daring Cardmakers - Christmas
Just Inspirational - Christmas
Pollycraft - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Celebrate
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Punch it Out






13 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is lovely - sweet image and pretty paper :o) Lisa x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!!!

Saskia :)

Tracey said...

Hi Jane, I hope your GRRRRRRRR mood has passed lol Well I certainly feel festive looking at this gorgeous card. LOTV images are just adorable :)

You'll be pleased to hear I've emerged from under my desk early today (hooray not nice going in at 8 am after a week off though) so I might be able to do some crafting in the daylight (well if you can call it daylight lol).

Have a good day sweetie.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jane - Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' WCMD/Papercraft Inspirations special challenge - I hope you'll take a look at our regular challenge for this week - it would be great to have you join in!

Mina said...

oh no Jane I hope your gggggrrrrrr mood goes soon, your card dosent reflect it, its gorgeous and full of christmas joy
Mina xxx

Tracy said...

Love those purple snowflakes and LOTV images are always so cute. Great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Marlene said...

This is so purrrty!! I luuuurrrrve purple!

Mona Evy said...

This is so beautiful Jane! I love the colours. Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Love those colours for Christmas. Perfect card!

Unknown said...

Wow this is gorgoeus, never thought of doing purple snowflake, I have to try it two as I love purple. Thanks playing along with Just Inspirational this week.
hugs
Ildiko

Lynda said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with the WCMD fun over at Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Jo said...

a gorgeous card - such a cute image

jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...