Tuesday 5 October 2010

Tuesday Tuesday! Trala...Tralalala!

Ahoy & Ahoola Me Hearties!
Feeling slightly less GRRRRRRRRRRR today but I fear it will return...do you get people that pass thru' your life that frustrate you so much that you start to think you're the one who's mad & doubt your own sanity?
Last night I dived from the highest point available into my pile of yummy crafty stash to escape the madness and managed to make 3 cards ( I could have stayed up all night...coz once you stop, you start thinking Grrrrrr thoughts again...then you can't sleep!)
So here's card numero 1...yay! on an Xmas card roll (prepared to be bored witless over the next few weeks!!)
This cutie is from the "Have an Ice Christmas" Penquin set from Pink Petticoat ,given the ol' PM  & Stickles treatment, the backing card is from DCWV, a few punched snowflakes here & and a bit of embossing there.

Entering it at -
Winter Wonderland - Male Xmas Card
Pollycraft - Anything Goes




6 comments:

Faye said...

You could've e-mailed me to say I made you mad! ;) I know EXACTLY what you mean. Hope the Grrrr settles soon. It was good for your mojo though! xxx

downrightcrafty said...

love the contrast in the colours and how you have perfectly matched this with the image and those linear lines really show up the ofset of the upper most layer gorgeous
thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, do hope you will join us again on Friday for our next fun challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Julie said...

Fab card, love the image and the clean and simple design.

Marlene said...

AWWW!!!! This is so stinkin' CUTE!!!!! Wonder if I could pull off "cute". Nah.....I'm better at snark.

Tracey said...

Hi Jane, how you doing? Hope you're having a great day. I have these images & I love them (used them lots last year & they're definitely coming out again this year too!) & I love your card :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sheena said...

Gorgeous card - I have this image too! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...