Thursday 25 February 2016

Desperate Plea for Help

Please forgive my desperate plea.


My daughter Sophie has entered a design competition with Oxford Campus notebooks and has reached the final 5....Eek!!

The winner will receive £200 and if Sophie wins, she would donate it all to her charity fundraising total of £900 for the FutureSense Foundation who she will be volunteering with this summer working at an orphanage in Romania. The money will go towards rebuilding the orphanage as well as activities for the children there.

The winner is being voted for on Facebook and so my plea, yes...I'm begging...is could you kindly cast a vote for Sophie using the link below?

Her design is the paisley / floral one with the white lion logo.
The competition ends tomorrow (26th Feb') so I'd be HUGELY grateful if you could vote as soon as you've finished reading this post.
If you're able to share the link on your Facebook page too then that would be amazing.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

1 comment:

Craft-E-Place said...

I voted! As a big thank you for leading me into the beautiful realm of alcohol inks! My Yupo has arrived and I've had a quick go - so vibrant!
Good luck to your daughter!
Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...