Thursday 25 February 2016

MFT Guest Design Post - Day 3

This is my 3rd and final day Guest Designing for the awesomeness that is MFT.
Thank you so much for having me!


My first 2 cards today feature the Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window die. On my card above, I created an alcohol inked background, die-cut my little window and added a sentiment from the new Whimsical Greetings stamp set. 


On this card I die cut little stars from a scrap of black card using the Stars-in-the-sky-vertical die. I then created a little frame surround, again using the Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window die and made a shaker card. The kitty cat, sitting at the window looking out at the nightime sky, is from the Cat-itude set.


Ok...do not adjust your screens for this one...I hope this makes sense how I made it. 


Using the Circle Burst stencil, I created half a rainbow of dots with distress inks on one half of my square piece of white card. I then used the Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX to cut out the individual frames, stuck them onto my card base but twisted each frame round to create a groovy look. As always, sequins to finish...mustn't forget the sequins...lol.


And finally to finish off my stint with MFT I've used one of my favourite dies, the  brilliant Pop-Up Birthday to create a centrepiece greeting to my alcohol-inked background.
Once again MFT, thank you so much for having me. 

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Jane... I don't like any of these cards.........I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! every design is fabulous, but I have to say I especially love the little cat. Your designs and colours are fantastic, Kate x

Cornelie said...

Saw you at MFT, what a graet cards yoy made! Great graet colors, and i really like your backgriunds, wow!!

Barb said...

I found you guesting on MFT and am now here for some more inspiration. Just love the bright colours you use.

Chrissy said...

Look at that YELLOW...so gorgeous Jane..love the cute shaker kitty cat..[ he IS pawsome] and the hypnotic dots is fabulous and last is that gorgeous 3D effect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kepsss said...

I'd love to see a video on the Alcohol Ink backgrounds. They're just freakin' awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...