Wednesday 24 February 2016

MFT Guest Designer - Day 2

Hello and welcome back to my 2nd day Guest Designing for MFT.
Today I have 3 cards to share with you featuring more of the fabulous, February release from MFT


This is the cutie-patootie Pure Innocence - Lucky Us, she's just sooooo sweet. I coloured her with my Zig markers, used the matching die-cut to cut her out and added her to a smooshed distress inked background. I added sequin embellishments and the little horseshoes from the Die-namics Lucky die set.


For my next 2 cards I used two of the cheeky chefs from the brilliant Recipe For Happiness stamp and matching die set. In the one above I wanted to create the impression that the chef was juggling his kitchen tools. All of these pots n' pans, whisks n' spatulas are in this set.  As well as 4 chefs and a whole host of kitchen tools, you also get lots of fabulous sentiments.


On this card I used the chef and his tools of the trade to create a circular framework to highlight the sentiment which is part of one of my favourite MFT stamp sets called Amazing

4 comments:

Ali said...

Love, love, love these but I think my favourite is the 2nd one - just fab missus x

Tammy said...

If I hadn't already purchases the Recipe for Happiness stamp set, I'd be rushing out the door to get it! Absolutely love the set and the cards you made with it are amazing and fantastic! The first card is sweet but my heart is with the chefs, always looking for someone to cook for me!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, fabulous cards, brilliant designs and great colours, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Three brilliant cards Jane..love the smooshed background on number one and the little chefs juggling his kitchen utensils is awesome..I love the circle of utensils with the last one too..fabulous selection..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...