Sunday 21 February 2010

Get Well Soon

This was made by Sophie this morning...bless her! She got up early to quickly make it for Oliver who's very poorly today. I was so impressed (if not a tad jealous) that she can be so creative first thing in the morning when it can take me hours before my mojo kicks in!! Anyway I'm going to find a challenge for her to enter. Digi & sentiment from Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with Whispers pens, paper from Papermania & a gorgeous ribbon.
Creative Card Crew - Get Well Soon

5 comments:

Sophieeeeeeee ♥ said...

He he he! I think its kinda cute, but it looks like ive stuck it on wonkey!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Love these cute little bugs! Fun colors and such a sweet card! Thanks for playing at Creative Card Crew!

Janna :)

Pauline C said...

This is a really gorgeous, cute and fun card! Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time.
Pauline x

Mel X said...

Hi Jane, fabulous image and great colours. Just had a bit of a nosy round yer blog - which yer started bout te same time as me!! I LOVE your style of cardmaking, its so refreshing. Can't wait to see what you do next so am following so I don't miss nowt!

Take care

Mel X

Victoria said...

well done to Sophie then as it's a fab card! I adore that image by the way!

Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...