Sunday 25 April 2010

Golfing

FORE!! This is a great new Digi from Mo's Digital Pencil called The Big Guy Golfing, perfect for my friends husband who is an official golf-a-holic. The grass is made from a piece of paper that just so happens to be called Tee Time from the Basic Grey Lemonade collection. Coloured with my faithfull PM's with clear sakura glitter highlights & I've decoupaged the image too. Entering it at -
Creative Cottage - Going Green
Raise the Bar - Colour Me Happy (my fav' at the mo' being Lime Greens)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

what a great card i love the way you have done the grass such a great idea. Thanks for joining The Creative Cottage Challenge this week, I hope you will join us again. hugs Tracy x

Elaine L. said...

Jane, This is fantastic! Great layering on the image, and the "grass" is wonderful. Saw this card on Mo's PCP site and had to come over and check out your work. Love all your stuff! You do "simple" so beautifully! It's the style that I find most difficult to pull off.

Marlene said...

I love these big guy images! This card is so stinkin' cute!

Darlene said...

Very clever! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...