Thursday 22 April 2010

I have a New Toy!!! Can you guess what it is yet? YAY!!!!!!!!!! A Cuttlebug!!!!!!!!!!!!
And even more impressive is the fact that I haven't managed to break IT or my fingers YET!
As you can tell I ownly possess one folder at the moment but a wee shopping trip beckons. However, huge... nay... uncontrollable excitement abounds!!!
I've used the Victoria folder on both cards. The first has a mini decoupage scene of shoes from Craft UK, I've "Bugged" the punched out flowers & added flowery, pink gems. The second card has the most gorgeous shoe stamp from Rusty Pickles that I've colored with a variety of pink ProMarkers, layered up & glazed with gems to finish! Entering it at -
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Happy Birthday
Kaboodle Doodles - Embossing
Magical Crafts Challenge - Something for the Girls
Paperplay Challenge - No Patterned Paper
Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes




10 comments:

Marlene said...

Fantastic cards! Love my cuttlebug, too!

Diane Louise J said...

Your cards are lovely, especially like the 60th card. Diane x

Faye said...

Ooooh scrummy cards. You're gonna have so much fun with the cuttlebug! xxx

Lin said...

These are lovely. I particularly like the card with the stamped shoes on, you have brought them to life beautifully. Enjoy your bug..... now you need nesties, and bucket loads of them and you will never put the bug away again.

Lin

Jill said...

Really love my Cuttlebug! Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Lesley said...

Great cards, I love the embossing! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge this week xx

Deirdre said...

Stunning cards - love them.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Lilacanglia said...

great card,
please make sure you link directly to the card in future so we can get to leave lovely comments on your gorgeous work,
Thank you for joining in with the embossing challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Julie M said...

Ooh those are great, Janey - I particularly love the dimension on the first one - so many layers to look at.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Amanda said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...