Monday 19 April 2010

Peelies

My very first opportunity ever, ever, ever to be  a GDT is today over at Crafty Card Makers.
The challenge is Desert Island - Imagine you are on a Desert Island for at least 6 months, what crafty essentials would you "need" to have with you? What would you never tire of or get bored with if these were the only things you had? You need to make your ENTIRE creation using only the items you have on your island, items you really couldn't do without. Well...assuming NO electricity on the desert island to plug in my beloved computer & most of my suitcase is taken up with other essentials...wine, wine glass, cork screw...I've taken just a few small crafting goodies just in case I'm rescued. Always be prepared with a card!

My passions this week would be Black Peel-Offs, embossing on a lightbox (of course I'd use the light of the sun) & Gems. Hope you like!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

This is so pretty!

Yogi said...

I love your cards for the Desert Island challenge. Those cats are gorgeous.

Vixykins said...

Fab design Jane, you have a very unique refreshing style. Thanks once again for being our guest designer for this challenge, much appreciated x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...