Thursday 13 May 2010

Here's One I made Earlier...

There are so many beautiful tutorials about making flowers, many of them using punches in a variety of sizes which my wee crafting budget can not stretch to. So today, I've had a go at making my own using some chipboard flowers by Scenic Route as stencils that I got from Scrap Revolution that cost 99p!
I used 3 different sizes & cut them out from some 200gsm white card. I then ran them through my beloved Cuttlebug using the Victoria folder (all purchased from Scrap Revolution), splodged different shades of  Whispers stamps with darker shades on the edges. I then curled the petals back with scissors, screwed them up into a tiny ball & then opened them up again. Stuck the 3 different sizes together, added a pearl centre et voila!! Can't believe the card stock still looks so white coz my fingers sure aint! Entering it at -
Crafty Cardmakers - Distressed
Quixotic Paperie - Let Your Garden Grow, make your own flowers



3 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww...this is so pretty!

Faye said...

I'm really loving the clean cards you are coming out with at the moment. Just so fresh and pretty. x

Vixykins said...

Simple beauty! I love your style of cards Jane :D

Thank You for taking part in Crafty Cardmakers distressed challenge x

BTW another flower tutorial you might like is here
If you dont have a border punch use decorative scissors and if you dont have a paper crimper just fold it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...