Wednesday 19 May 2010

"I Thank You!"

More of the Thank You cards that I was asked to make for a lady who'd just had a wee baby. This set was made using a digi from Digi Stamp Boutique. Prams coloured with ProMarkers or printed again on patterned paper. Backgrounds are Bazzill, Basic Grey or Henbury Lane from Papermania. Used my Nesties & Cuttlebug...flower & heart gem highlights... bit of glaze & ribbon to finish.

Off now to order a Sparrow Hawk & finish erecting my Scarecrows!! I think the local bird population "Poop Flight Path" has been diverted over my flamin' washing-line today. I've already washed & swept the front path this morning as the starlings are using our roof as a social club meeting point before continuing their journey over my Path, Runner Beans, Car & Washing!! AHHH!!!
Have Good Day All XX

3 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great cards, Jane. Thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

Donna

Marlene said...

Awwwww....so cute!!!!!

Julie said...

These are cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...