Monday 24 May 2010

What is that BIG ORANGE HOT THING???


It's been soooooooooo blimin' HOT here for the past 3 days & they reckon today will be even hotter!!  Have been in the garden with "BBQ Man" all weekend but being a shade Worshipper I've allowed only my ankles to be exposed to the rays. The kids have had great fun with water bomb fights. This was the moment when Neils rather large bomb (actually it was a huge plastic box of water!!) ended up on Olivers head!!
The card I've made is for a lady who's just got a New Job. It's a digi from Charmed Cards & Crafts from the Holly & Madison set, coloured with ProMarkers. Orange background & flowers made from papers from the Basic Grey June Bug collection, some of it run thru' my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. Red gem flower centres & glazed highlights. Entering it at -
Fab n' Funky - Make it Yourself!
I Love Promarkers - Make Your Own Flowers
Magical Crafts - Black, White & One More Colour
Papertake Weekly - Say It With Flowers
Stamp Something - 2 of Soemthing (2 papers used)
Totally Gorjuss - Bling it On!



12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magical Crafts.xxx

Karen said...

Very nice Jane, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

What a fabulous bright card. Thank you for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

LISA said...

Gorgeous card and image thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Marlene said...

Heehee...your family looks like they know how to have fun. :)

I'm a shade worshipper, too......and no one will ever see my knees. HA HA.

Beautiful card! Love the colors.

Donna said...

Love this colour, and your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.
Donna x

DeeDee said...

What a pretty card!

Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Hugs from Germany,
Diana

katesacraftybugger said...

Fabulous card , gorgeous colour !
thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, matching the weather, well it was, LOL. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the colour thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

My name is Wynneth said...

So cute and such a lot of lovely flowers :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers
hugs
wynneth
x

Sandie said...

Sweet card. Gorgeous colours and I love the image

Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something this week, good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...