Monday 26 July 2010

Donna's Den - Challenge 4 - Green

Where are the days & weeks going? We're at Challenge No.4 already over at Donna's Den  and this fortnight we'd like to see your Green cards. This is my DT entry - I've put a square of Bazzill green card for the backing, then a strip of white card across the centre. I've then cut another strip of the green card and used my Nellie Snellen branch punch to create my leafy design. This strip has then been mounted on top of the white card strip with foam pads. The flowers (X-cut punch) are made from green & white card with green gem centres and I've added more leafy branches. So please pop over & join us, Donna's giving away a £10 voucher to fritter spend wisely in her shop Donna's Den of Crafts

8 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Jane, this is so elegant.. totally adorable! Love your punches and how you used the negatives, too! Great card!!!
Sylvia xx

dragonllew said...

Great card I love all the puched flowers at the bottom.

Tracey said...

Hello again Jane, this card is so elegant - I love the flowers & foliage :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Love that shade of green, too!

Mina said...

wow Jane I love this its so gorgeous and elegant...Im off to check out the challenge now
Mina xxx

Mina said...

wow Jane I love this its so gorgeous and elegant...Im off to check out the challenge now
Mina xxx

Creativek(shraddha) said...

This is such a beautiful card!I loved the punched leave negatives!Your blog is so cheerful!

Faye said...

I'm loving this cute little green number from you. It is so you! Hugs. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...