Thursday 8 July 2010

I lied...Sorry!

I know...I said there'd be no more...but these are the final 3 of my recent Moving House card requests, although I've had another order today...Eeek! I've used the beautiful Lighthouse Digi again from Tiddlyinks that I've used before but this time I have created 3 different times of the day scenes with my Adirondack alcohol inks that I got from Inkylicious. Judie at I Just Love Crafty Mess told me I wouldn't be able to make do with just 1 or 2 bottles and she was so right...! For each card I used -
Card 1 - Day Time - Sail Boat Blue, Pool, Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange & Silver
Card 2 - Evening - Sail Boat Blue, Pool, Watermelon, Sunset Orange & Silver
Card 3 - Night Time - Sail Boat Blue, Pool, Purple Twilight & Silver

2 comments:

Vixykins said...

Hehe hooked lol! They are good though aren't they! Fab cards Jane well done x

Marlene said...

Oooh - so pretty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...