Wednesday 14 July 2010

Tennis Anyone?

Personally I can't bear tennis, listening to all that moaning n' grunting (and that's before they've got on the pitch court!!) Thank goodness Wimbledon is over too...I'd rather eat my own arms than have to sit through a match! This card is for a friends Boss who apparently adores the sport...eek! This is George the Tennis-Player from Charmed Cards and Crafts, quite an easy one to colour as I left his outfit white but glazed it and used ProMarkers where there is a smattering of colour. Won't be entering this one at any colouring challenges!! The stripes behind are from the Making Memories SImply Fabulous Brooke collection.
Have a Great Day everyone!!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute card, though I'm with you on the tennis thing. I couldn't keep up to a ball on the tennis court if you paid me! Too much like work. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a fab card, even though like you I am no sports fan, this is a great image perfect for a male theme, that's another pet hate for me...man cards...I just don't have a clue what to make for men

Fabulous card, really goes well with the papers
x
Vicky

Sylvia Blum said...

love your cards, Jane and this one is no exception :) they are always so fresh and fun! great work!
{hugs} Sylvia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...