Wednesday 28 July 2010

A vision of loveliness...

Twas a bit cheeky in the playground last week & gave this to a friend Carol as her daughter is moving on up to secondary school & we wouldn't be meeting up anymore for our daily banter. I've used that digi of Flossie Bumblethorpe from Just Inklined again coz I love it...her outfit's been paper pieced with more papers from the Papermania Henbury Lane collection with a touch of bling and I've used a Nellie Multi frame oval die to create a mount using Bazzill card. The zimmer's been sakured with glitter.

8 comments:

Marlene said...

I just love these images!! They're hilarious!!!!! Your card is adorable in pink!

dragonllew said...

fab card love the image and the paper goes with it perfectly

Mina said...

she always makes me smile Jane...brilliant colour choice for her and those papers Im liking more and more
Mina xxx

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my gosh... this is soooooooooo fun and beautiful! Love it to pieces!!!!! :) :) :)

{hugs} Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I Loooove this! Such a great image - hope your friend forgave you, lol. I must have a go at paper piercing, you've used such great papers. xx

Sandra said...

What a great card! Made me smile. Just perfect for the occasion too.
Hugs
Sandra x

Cheryl said...

Fun card! I love the paper piecing.

crafty amy said...

Hee hee this is so funny I LOVE that image and the paper piecing is a great idea :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...