Sunday 5 September 2010

Baby Boy Card

Nearly had a major craft-stash sale today as my Mojo had not only left me but I think had left the planet!! This card, wish I'm now rather pleased with, must have taken me 6 hours to make. In the end I have followed a sketch (way outta my comfort zone) at LOTV . The blue is Bazzill card, the patterned blue is Edwardian cardstock from Kanban, the cute stamp is from LOTV coloured with ProMarkers, I've used my new inverted scalloped nestie & added buttons, pearls & a bow embellie. Welcome to our crazy world Kenzie!!
Entering it at -
Allsorts - New Beginnings
Alphabet Challenge - S for Scallops
Crafty Catz - 3.2.1.
Crafty Creations - White + One
Creative Cottage - Celebration
LOTV - Sketch
Stamp Something - Something Cute


13 comments:

Mina said...

I think we all have times like that Jane but wow you defo managed it girl...fabulous card I love the circle cut its so unusual
Mina xxx

Faye said...

Now that's just crazy talk. No mojo and sell your stash! Deary me! Clearly it was temporary insanity as you now like this sweet card, otherwise I'd have been really worried!! xx

Debs said...

Lovely New Baby card - fab DP's and great colouring.
Thanks for joining in my 'New Beginnings' Challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

carol said...

Gorgeous sweet card, thankyou for joining us at craftycatz this week, x carol

martina's kaartjes said...

Great personal card !
have a crafty evening,
greetings,
martina
x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Holy Smokes this is a cute little image! I love your coloring and the design - perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations! Thanks so much for joining the fun!
Melissa

Tracy said...

very cute card that image is just so sweet. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hope to see you next time, Tracy x

Lin said...

Go and wash your mouth out immediately. Sell your stash, whatever next. As for being mojoless, you would never guess it looking at this little beauty.

Lin xx

Monique said...

What a cute baby card.. I love how it is personalized !! Great take on the sketch:)

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card. Love the image. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Lindsey said...

Totally gorgeous! I'm so glad your mojo returned as this is a beauty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Carolina said...

Very pretty baby card and lovely image. Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge.

Unknown said...

Beautiful and sooo cute baby card, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something.

Hugs Jo xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...