Tuesday 7 September 2010

Closing Down Sale - Donna's Den of Crafts - Final DT card

Tiz a sad day over at Donna's Den of Crafts  as Donna has decided to close both the Challenge Blog and her shop. There is a closing down sale with 30% off everything so you may want to grab yourself a bargain...link to the shop is here. Our final challenge has been cancelled but it was going to be Fancy Folds...here's what I made.
I decided to have fancy folds on my card with concertinaed flowers made with the help of this tutorial at You Tube by a lady called Elizabeth Boyle. I used Doodlebug papers - Strawberry Blossoms & Tutti Fruitti-for the flowers with yellow button centres & the "foliage" is Felt Fusion from Queen & Co.


5 comments:

Faye said...

That is sad news, really sad. Love your card though, crazy lady. xx

Marlene said...

It's always sad when someone in the crafting world closes up shop.

Your card is gorgeous...I love those pleated flowers!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Jane, I always have problems making these flowers - the middle always seems to "ping" out lol. (No more talk of dentists now - hopefully, keep your fingers crossed).

Hope you're having a great week :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I Lurve these flowers, will have to check out the video.
Jack xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I Lurve these flowers, will have to check out the video.
Jack xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...