Tuesday 21 September 2010

House on a Hill

I love making New Home cards...there's something about starting afresh, new beginnings...oh my goodness...I've come over all mushy...slap me someone!!!!!!!!!!!!
This card has one of the gorgeous digi's called Seasonal House on a Hill from Squigglefly & it's for a family moving into their New Home. Coloured with ProMarkers with punched leaves & flowers from Lime Bazzill card with green gem centres, highlighted with a clear, glitter Sakura pen.

Entering it at -
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card, great image and love how you've added the leaves and flowers :o) Lisa x

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card !! Love the colours !
greetings, martina
x

Unknown said...

SLAP SLAP - you finished being sloppy now ???

Great card chic, love it, looks all fresh and new xx

Patricia St Martin said...

What a cute card. Just love it. The house is darling and the extra greens is a nice touch. Tought I say Hi. Miss everyone.
Hugs, ♥

Tracey said...

See what I mean! This is fabby too - perfect colouring & I love the flowers & foliage :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Oh you bad girl, I need to go to SF now too! Are you on comission or something?! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...