Monday 13 September 2010

Spot the Pink Competition!!

So I'm back with a slightly new look bloggeroony today...my old background went doo-lally, so I've got myself a shiney new one & jigged about my widgets (ooh! er!)
Today there is a competition - Spot the Pink - I have a very generous prize on offer...A  Cheeky Wink! Yes...I too couldn't believe my unbelievable generosity but everyone who comments...yes everyone...will receive a "money-can't-buy" cheeky wink from me.
This is my "favouritist" image from the amazing Mo Manning coloured with "----" ProMarkers, the gorgeous "----" DP is from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection & the "----" flowers were made from  the same papers using my scalloped nesties & "----" brads. I added stickle highlights to the wings & her frock.

Entering it at -
Die Cut Dreams - Sweet Little Girls - Digi
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers


18 comments:

Donna said...

Hey Hunni

Amazing card, beautiful!

Thanks for joining us over at PTD and good luck

Donna xx

Tracey said...

This card is sooo pretty Jane, I love the flowers & your colouring is fab :)

Have a fab week sweetie.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jane, what a beautiful 'Pink' card, love the image! Thanks for playing along this week over at Pear Tree Designs, hugs Heidi xx

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love Mo Mannings images.

Thanks for joining in over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck.

Lou x

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love Mo Mannings images.

Thanks for joining in over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck.

Lou x

martina's kaartjes said...

Really great girly card ! love it !greetings, martina
x

Anonymous said...

Pretty card and beautifully coloured.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x

Susie said...

Beautiful card, love the girly image & colours! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week x

Faye said...

Loving the new look blog, it's very your style. Also loving the pinkness on display and your fabby flowers. Hugs. xxx

Faye said...

I've got 20 metres, coz I bought 20 metres - derr! Everyone knows you need at least 20 metres!! ;)
xxx

Liza said...

A fabulous card and image, I love your DPs too.

Liza x

Trina said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Lin said...

What a gorgeous card for any little princess. Pink and oh so pretty.

Lin xx

Unknown said...

Certainly a sweet little girl lovely card.
Chris x
thanks for joining us at DCD.

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, I love Mo Manning images and you have done a great job with this one. Thanks for joining our Sweet Little Girls digi challenge at DCD.
Hugs
Dawn x

Clare Lloyd said...

Such a beautiful card and fab image. Pretty in pink, indeed! thanks for joining us @ Pear Tree Designs. Good Luck in all those challenges.

Deb said...

oh am loving this, the dp and homemade flowers are fab and the image is just darling, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Debs
xxx

Tracey said...

Hi Jane - did you see you are the winner at Die Cut Dreams? (& there's a prize). Well Done Chick :)

Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...