Thursday 21 October 2010

Life's Little Treasures

It's my Birthday today - Woo! Hoo!
I've got my teeth in, a fresh blue-rinse, my zimmer's propped safetly next to my commode & I'm raring to go!
No card from me today...I did send one to myself but it's late, maybe I should have hand-delivered!!
These little treasures are from my fab offspring. I love The Owl series of kids cartoons so Sophie made me a brilliant card using my stash of crafty-goodness & an owl digi from Pollycraft.
Oliver's card, knowing I'm cat-mad (NOT mad as a cat!!) was made using a digi from Motivet & coloured with ProMarkers.
Making cards all day today...heaven! Have a good one all!! xxxx

5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Jane!!!! Hope you enjoy your day. Mine is next Tuesday. :)
The cards from your 'offspring' are WONDERFUL!!!

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely simple cards !
greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

Awww...your offspring made you some adorable cards! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No pics of the teeth sitting in a glass?

Faye said...

Happy Birthday my mad friend! I stopped by this morning to say so, but you hadn't posted yet and this is the first time I've managed to grab a few mins since! Anyway, sounds like you had a fabby day and looks like your offspring have your talent. xxx

Tracey said...

Hi Jane, hope you had a fab birthday & you children's card are gorgeous they def take after their Mum in the crafting stakes!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...