Sunday 24 October 2010

Winter Wabbits!

BRRR!!! It's cold out today...but at least the sun's shining!
These Wabbits have got the right idea...snuggled down into a giant sock...I may have to get one of those single, giant boots that they try & sell to the elderly to pop their toesies into to keep warm whilst siiting in their armchairs. I nearly bought one for my MIl a couple of years ago but I had visions of her "hopping" in to the kitchen to make a cuppa still wearing "the" boot & wondering why I was too tight to buy one for "the other foot". It may have been worth it for comedy value...only joking!!!!
So these cosy Wabbits are from LOTV coloured with PM's, with 3d Glitter-paint sock fluff & punched holographic red snowflakes. mounted on to a Nellie Snellen oval framed backdrop.

Entering it at -
Frosted Designs - Die Cuts
Fussy and Fancy - Winter Wonderland
LOTV - Winter Fun
The Crafty Pad - Christmas Theme
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle

12 comments:

Anita said...

Your card is so cute. That image is adorable and your coloring is so pretty. Love the little snowflakes you've added, too.

Barb Craft said...

Such sweetness!! I love your darling image and the way you did the white on white!! Thanks for taking on our die cut challenge at Frosted Designs this week!!
bArb :)

Faye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is sooooooooooooooo sweet! Hope you've had a great weekend. xxx

Mina said...

I bought one of those heated bootie things for my Dad, he looked at me like I was nuts and it has never got out of the box, must admit I have been tempted a few times to ask him for it for my tooties lol...love this beautiful clean and simple layout card...stunning colours
Mina xxx

Cor* said...

Adorable for sure! Love those bunnies & your card is the sweetest thing EVA! Thanks so much for showing us YOUR WINTER WONDERLAND creation at Fussy & Fancy! Happy Holidays!!! Hugs- Corry

TinaB said...

Cute! What a wonderful card Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad! Hugs Tina x

Tracey said...

ANOTHER Beeeeeutiful Christmas card Jane I am never gonna catch up with you (unless I give up work & hubby won't let me lol).

Have a great week chick.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Your wascally wabbits are outwageously cute!!!

Debbie said...

Aww love this card - what a great image. :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Pad challenge this week. ;)
xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

maxine said...

A lovely Christmas card thanks for playing along at The crafty pad

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Janey and a great choice of stamp.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Eagle Craftz said...

Great Card, makes me want to coozy up! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs. Esther~DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...