Friday 26 November 2010

Cold Allergy Alert!

It's Friday...Woo!Hoo! Am frozen to the core today as I've just completed my final garden clearance for this year. Temperatures outside are at least minus 100 degrees but I was fooled by the glorious blue sky & the sun shining and although I've been back indoors glued to the radiator for about an hour I've still not thawed out. I think I actually have an allergy to the cold - I have all the symptons: goosebumps, chattering teeth & a runny, red nose!!!
My card today is to welcome another baby to our crazy little world. The digi is baby Emily from Prairie Fairy, I think the papers are K&Co & I've cut up one of the sheets to make my own flower embellies. Coloured with PM's with glitter sakura & stickle highights.
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!! xxx


7 comments:

Mina said...

ooooohhhhhhh bbbbbrrrrrr Jane...I hate the cold too and its freezing here...love that cute baby so sweet and cute
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

What a cute ugly baby! HA HA HA!!! Seriously - adorable - but can you imagine having a kid that looked like that? *snicker*

Saskia said...

Oooooh... so cute!!!! Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

That baby is hilarious! Super cute! DId you ever get warm??
Take care of yourself. We can have the 'funny girl' being sick!

Tracey said...

Soo cute Jane, love the pearly accents :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracey said...

Soo cute Jane, love the pearly accents :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Cutie card, lovely papers. I feel your cold allergy, I'm the same. I have been known to strap a hot water bottle to myself under my clothes before going out! ;)
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...