Monday 13 December 2010

It's a Cracker!!

Why do kids get so excited about Christmas Crackers? It's obviously not the tissue paper hat coz only Grandmas look cool in them, the "toy" is a 10 second-wonder (unless of course it's already disappeared in all the paper n' card that now fills your table!), maybe the fumes from the smoldering "BANG!" give them a happy high or it could be the outrageous jokes that raise nothing more than a sigh from the grow'd-ups. So today I bring you a Festive Cracker Joke to get you in the mood...enjoy!
Why was Santa's little helper feeling depressed? He had low elf-esteem.

Another Xmassy card using one of Ms Sassy Cheryls brilliant digi's, coloured with PM's with a decoupaged scarf & nose with "oodles" of glitter.

Entering it at -
Cupcake Craft - Non-Traditional Christmas
Allsorts Challenge - Last Minute Christmas

9 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

love this simple, but effective and beautiful card !! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh wow! GOrgeous! You're so funny! I bet you're a HOOT Christmas morning!!!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Julie said...

I love the simple styling of your card, and the joke made me chuckle too. I sometimes wonder if someone has a job writing cracker jokes, is it something anyone would ever admit to?

Mina said...

gggrrrooooaaaaannnnn oh thats a bad un Jane lol...I will have you know I look very fetching in a paper crown girl...I love your snowman card and the colours are bright and cheerful, it made me smile
Mina xxx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Jane ! Your card is gorgeous ! Love the image ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Suzie said...

Gorgeous so simple and effective. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie x

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable - and you can come crack at my house any day!

I love Christmas crackers, too. It's the beautiful shiny paper that brings back childhood memories that does it for me!

Tracey said...

Haha! I LOVE this card as you know I adore Ms S Cheryl's digi's as much as you :) Luckily day off for me today but I've still not finished my Christmas cards lol (I'm beginning to think I'm gonna have to start crafting under my desk - not sure if the drs would be too impressed though lol).

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...