Thursday 2 December 2010

"On the Second Day of December...My True Love Said to Me...!"

"Flamin' 'Eck...It's COLD!!!"
At this point I wish to make an Official Apology to the RSPB. If next years annual Spring Bird Counting statistics throw up a decline in the Starling population I will own up now that I may be a teensy bit responsible. My Xmas Cake disaster on the lawn has almost gone. I can only guess that with all the snow about the poor buggers were desperate (and I mean...DESPERATE!!!) and finally gave in and ate IT!!
Christmas Card requests coming in thick & fast so apols' again if you're all Xmas-Carded-Out!
It's a cutie-patootie from LOTV, coloured with ProMarkers & silver glitter, the DP is from DCWV with a snowflake embellie to finish.

Entering it at -
LOTV - Few of My Favourite Things (def' ProMarkers & Glitter!!)

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Jane. A lovely colour combo and love the sparkle. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Marlene said...

Boy, you make me laugh!

Your card is adorable - and it is bloody cold...but we don't have any snow here! It snowed on Thanksgiving Day (last Thursday) for the first time, but that only lasted a few hours, and everything was green again.

Don't fret too much about the birds. They probably were constipated and just needed some roughage. You helped them out!

Tracey said...

Hiya Jane, hope you've had a good weekend & kept warm :)

This is a(nother) gorgeous Christmas card, love that cute image & the soft colours.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Ooh, I like this LO and it's a cute image/ paper combo too! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...