Wednesday 15 December 2010

OWL!

OMG! 10 days til' Christmas...PANIC!!!
My card today is one of my fav's coz it meant I could use my Basic Grey Indian Summer stash again...The leaves were cut out using my Marianne Design Open Flower Classic die-cut gadget...oh! I love these too!!! The digi is the Owl again from Pollycraft. coloured with a variety of brown PM's and it's all had a good ol' dollop of gold glitter with Making Memories gold, glitter lettering .
Heard another joke yesterday (apol's to my Facebook chums that I shared it with yesterday & who gave me the "tumbleweed" reaction!)
There's a mushroom coming to us for Christmas...he's such a fungi!!

Entering it at -
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Monochromatic (browns)
Bee-Crafty - Winter
Alphabet Challenge - G-Glitter
Stamp Something - Digi Challenge
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's - Sparkle & Shine
Making it with Meslyn - Show Us Your Best
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers - First & Latest...this is a fab yet cringing challenge to show your latest creation & one of the first cards you ever made. And coz I'm so embarassed I've put one of mine at the bottom of my post hoping that you'll be too bored to scroll down this far...oh the shame!!!

Move along! Move along! Please don't spend too long gawping at this hideous card...I can't bear it!!!

19 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty crafting, love the first card very much !! greetings, martina
x

Anonymous said...

I really adore your owl image!! Love how you've personalized it too!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGs

Made by Mandy said...

Ooooh, the paper on your 1st card is lovely. The colours are just gorgeous. I've only recently got into BG and I predictably want them all.... I'm a sucker for paper.

Your 1st card isn't all that bad, you even did decoupage on it. It took me years before I attempted that!

Thanks for being brave enough to take us up on our First & Last Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. I wish you a fantastic Christmas and a very Happy New Year

Lots of love

Mandy xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your owl card, that bg paper is gorgeous and the leaves are just fabulous. And what can I say about your 'first' card, lol. Although to be honest it's not really that bad. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

Mina said...

ggggrrrroooaaaannnnn thats terrible lol another 4 and I make my own crackers...two fabulous cards Jane, dont you just love those rich colours in those BG papers
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card Martina, love the autumnal colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Marlene said...

You are craftastic - and when I laugh, I really am laughing AT you, not with you. Oops...was that supposed to be the other way around?

Gro said...

Love your card, thanks for joining PFP's mega challenge :o)

Tracey said...

Hi Jane, hope you're having a great week hun. I love that owl image, the papers, the leaves... in fact everything! Lol you made me laugh that card hiding at the bottom is not hideous & I'm sure Dave loved it :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Ali said...

Aah love your owl card. Whats wrong with your second lol?? My cards are still like that -lol - however, the joke - nooooo please stop!!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful Christmas x

Julie said...

Fab card - such a sweet image and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

Faye said...

You are such a hoot! Lol. Love this gorgoues owl card. Don't be sad about your first card, you should see mine. Except it is destroyed by an act of violence!
BTW - what's brown and sticky?
A stick! Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol.
xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

gorgeous card.i love the owl and fab autumnal colours.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Jenni said...

Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, it's amazing to see how far you have all come since the first ventures into cardmaking, I love your newest owl card very much and the first is nothing to be ashamed of either.
Merry Christmas,
Jenni x

Vixykins said...

Mwhahaha! We all start somewhere and see how much better you got :) The owl is awesome, really is a beauty!

Thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers and CCM, have a lovely xmas x

Lin said...

Loving your latest card. I am another sucker for BG and have quite a few of their collections.

Your first card is perfect for a man and nothing to be ashamed about.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thanks for joining our First and Last Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Hope to see you back next year.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Jane,

Not sure if you have contacted Vix or not but you have won a prize over at Crafty Cardmakers. Check out the winners tab at the top of the blog.

Congratulations sweetheart, very well deserved xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...