Friday 7 January 2011

Shop 'til You Drop!...Not for Me!!!

Ahh! This would be my worst nightmare (well one of them anyway!) Unless of course it was purely for Crafty Stash then this would be my idea of heaven. Yep! Shopping does not rate on my "Lurve" radar...the thought of traipsing around in the sales fills me with dread! How some folk can queue for hours, sometimes over night, to buy a dinner-set...well...I just don't get it.
My card today uses Ruby, a digi from Bugaboo. She's been clothed in ProMarkers, her bags, boots & sunglasses have been decoupaged. The DP is from Paper Cellar & the flowers are made from peel-offs mounted onto the same DP with gems centres.

Entering it at -
Bugaboo - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Celebrate Something
Creative Cottage - Something New (New DP stash!)
Digital Tuesday - Shop till You Drop
Fab n' Funky - Anything Goes
MAWTT - Ring in the Old & New (old peel-offs)

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I'm with you re shopping .. cant see the appeal lol
Love this card - the image is fab
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love it girl! What a fantastic B-day card.

Faye said...

Cool colouring again. Who'd want to buy a dinner set anyway, that's what you get married for! xxx

lindyloo said...

oh loving the image oh I love shopping well clothes or craft stash lol thanks for joining us at the creative cottage linda x

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very cute and I agree with you on the overnights for shopping! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

Sue said...

Hi ya
wow fabulous card, luv bugaboo images, lovely paper,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Marlene said...

GREAT card! See how coming out of retirement has just produced some gorgeous cards? I was right. Admit it.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our January Anything Goes Challenge!. I hope you'll join us again next time.

Tracey said...

I'm with you on the shopping front Jane, though I do like browsing t'internet for bargains lol.

Love the card especially the bright colours of the image & the sparkle & shine :)

Hope you're having a great weekend sweetie.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

join the club Jane...I hit the shops when I need too get what I need and leave...love love love this fab image
Mina xxx

Emma H said...

Love this! Love how she pops from the background with lots of bright colour! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...