Tuesday 18 January 2011

ZZzzzzzz ZZzzzzz ZZzzzzzz

Morning Peeps!
Gonna make it a "Quickie" today as I'm venturing into the world of On-Line selling over at Ebay. If anyone has any top-tips to share about selling there, I'd be Moochos Grateful!
My card aujoured'hui (Pah! Bet you didn't know I was Multi-lingual!) uses the Sleepy Baby digi from the quill of Sassy Cheryl. The paper is from Making Memories Simply Fabulous Maddi collection & the flowers from my stash.

Entering it at -
The Crafty Pad - Something New
Raise the Bar - Oh To Be A Kid Again!
Pollycraft - Pastel Colours
PaperPlay - Cutie Patootie
Crafty Creations - New Beginnings
Crafty Calendar - New Beginnings

12 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super adorable. I want a nap too and I just got up. :)
Good luck with Ebay selling!!!! Hope it's a HUGE $$ maker for ya!

Ali said...

Oh how cute is that image xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our new Beginnings challenge! Fab card - love the image. My top tip for ebay is always check to see what a similar item sells for....you may not want to part with it for that. I have cleared out a big section of my loft on ebay....good luck! Cheers Claire x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our new Beginnings challenge! Fab card - love the image. My top tip for ebay is always check to see what a similar item sells for....you may not want to part with it for that. I have cleared out a big section of my loft on ebay....good luck! Cheers Claire x

Mina said...

brilliant image...I would have guessed you were multi lingual if you had asked lol
Mina xxx

Tracey said...

Fabulous daaarlhing! I often sell stuff on ebay & just had some stuff end today but only 1 item sold so don't think I'm the right person to give any tips lol

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lorraine said...

Very cute. Fun image, lol. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Marlene said...

This is so cute! Love the colors you used...and yes, I am indubitably impressed with your knowledge of French. Wow. There are no bounds to your talents.

Good luck with eBay. I love it for buying...have never used it for selling. Should.

The Wired Angel said...

This is darling, Janey! Hope you are doing well.. Best of luck at E-Bay. sending hugs, Peggy x

Emma said...

Aw such a cute card Jane, love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

this is such a great card, just love that image, i NEED that one, its so fun xx

hugs
judie xx

leanne xxx said...

the card is nearly as cute as my little roxanne herself :)xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...