Tuesday 15 February 2011

McLaughlin Family Portrait

My card today is for a friend & her family who are moving home.
She has 2 boys & 2 girls so I thought I'd make a family portrait for them using some of the gorgeous & very generous freebie stamps from Beccy at Beccy's Place. They've all been individually cut out & coloured with Promarkers & clear, glitter Sakuras. The "housey" papers were a prize from my bloggy pal Mina a while back...sorry...not sure who makes them. Finished with my daily sprinkle of glitter & a gem necklace.
Keeping it brief today...recovering from being "road-raged" first thing this morning ...gonna take out my angst on a fluffy-duster!
Keep it Real everyone!
xxx


6 comments:

Faye said...

Hi Hun. Hope your recovery is going ok. I love the people on this card, they cutting out may have been a bit of a faff but it looks good.
Thanks for your kind words over the weekend. xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

great crafting ! great card, love the image
greetings, martina
x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super card! Lovin' the looks on their faces and their eyes are great.

Tracey said...

Such a cool card & so personal, they're gonna love it!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

What a fantastic idea with all those freebies! This card turned out really cute! That's a lot of fussy cutting though, whoa. Now I know what you sit and do all day, eh?

Anonymous said...

I love the card using Beccy's little people. S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...