Wednesday 23 March 2011

Lady Garden'er!!

Yo!
A late n' quick posting from me today. Did my first 'official' gardening job today & thoroughly enjoyed it...Yep! Janey's Gardening Services is up n' running. My OH suggested a business name of Janey's Lady Garden Services for which he got a damned good 'slap!' Anyway...I had a great day, worked hard & the lady was very pleased with the result & wants me to come back in 2 weeks time to do some more.
My card was made using the Together Forever stamp from LOTV, coloured with my insecure Promarkers (still quaking in their little lids praying I don't buy pencils & forget them!!), the flowers, made using my Marianne Design 'Open Flower Hip' die cut, & the background card are by Kanban. White card candy flower centres, a swirl of pearls & a squidge of glitter here n' there.
Catch yer later.....

5 comments:

Ali said...

Fab card (at least I think so can just see it through the spluttered coffee - lol oh your poor hubby!!)

Marlene said...

Your card is SO sweet! I love the sparklies!!

You're gardening? Wot the heck?! (That is how YOU spell "what", isn't it? Heehee.)

We got an inch of snow last night. BOO HISS!!!! I HATE THAT WHITE STUFF!!! ENOUGH ALREADY! It's supposed to be SPRING! Maybe if I hire you to garden for me, the snow will be scared away??

Chrissy said...

This is such an adorable image and your colouring is so beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Made by Mandy said...

Ha ha ha, Janey's Lady Garden ROFL at that one. Imagine that on a business card and seeing the dawn of realisation on the recipients face!

Good luck with your new venture and hope you get lots of good customers.

Love Mandy xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Janey don't hit hubby too hard because the other day we passed a Doggy Style groomers!!! But I really did laugh at hubby's sense of humour. Hope word of mouth brings you plenty of work in, and the good weather continues for you.
The card is so pretty, love the image.
Ellie Maggie xxx
My blog is new and I'd appreciate your comments www.elliemaggiescraftyhideaway.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...