Monday 28 March 2011

The Sun is Out...

It must be Monday! My tumble dryer's broken, my car insurance renewal has come through & I'm gonna need mountaineering equipment in order to scale the dizzy height that is my ironing pile!!
AGH!! I hate insurance renewals, it becomes a bigger nightmare expense each year with more 'standard' benefits being removed yet the price still rising...GRRR!
A request to make a Mother's Day card cheered me up. This is 'Clover dancing with Dragonflies' from Pollycraft coloured with Promarkers & glitter. The digi DPs are from the gorgeous Clipart Fairy Sweet Candy paper pack, silky flowers with a pink gem brad centre and a few mauve gems to finish.
Off to seek Happiness...

5 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Jane,what a sweet mothersday card,and I know it ,it's the same here,everything is getting more expensive!
Hugs Heidy

Kim said...

This is beautiful. I love the color and all the sparkle!!

Mina said...

oh no I hate bad days, good thing is the next day is usually much better...I hope yours is Jane...your card is a complete stunner, fantastic image and I love all that lush glitter
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Oh what a sweet, sweet card!!! You iron?!! Hell, nothing gets ironed around here. I'm all about wash & wear!

Tracey said...

Love this pretty, sparkly card Jane :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...