Friday 8 April 2011

White with a hint of White!!

I'm back!
Have been v. busy this week & have only managed to make 1 card (well 2 actually, the other one's burning at the bottom of the garden...Oh! the shame!!!) Yes...version 1 of this card was one of those that you sit back & look at with yer head in yer hands & wonder what on earth you were thinking!!
I admit I 'lurv' version 2. The stamp is 'Sprout' from Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with Promarkers & I've used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, X-Cut flower punch, Nellie Snellen oval die & leaf punch. Pink & white pearls & a flitter of glitter to finish.
S'pose to be a corker weather-wise this weekend...ENJOY! xx

10 comments:

Marlene said...

The card is adorable....I love the white and I love the muchos flowers!

Now - what the heck is "a corker"? Is that good?

Chrissy said...

Oh! Jane...I can sympathise with you.. I do that often..lol..and you know it's even happening, but you keep going, knowing that will destroy in seconds...now this is adorable..really really pretty.
we're having 'corker' weather here too...a magnificent Autumn day..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye said...

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve it! xxx

Kim said...

This is beautiful!!! Love all the details! You sure put alot of work into it!!

Tracey said...

Hooray the sun is shinning! Beautiful card Jane, I love the dimension & texture & that image is so sweet :)
Have a great weekend chick!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

heidy said...

Wow Jane,this is gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

Hi Janey, Oh my, this card is gorgeous, I adore white on white cards and this one is fab - would have loved to see version 1 though LOL ;) Hot, Hot, Hot in West Midlands, the forecasters got it right, hows about that then?! Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

Mina said...

perfect Janey, I love white cards and your colouring of the gorgeous sprout is just perfect too...I hope you at least got a warm from the bonfire
Mina xxx

Dawn B. said...

Oh my heavens she is precious. Love love love all that white. Great card.

Dawn B. said...

Love this. She is so sweet. All that white really makes her pop. Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...