Tuesday 10 May 2011

Have a Break...


Eee! Yer can't beat a cup of tea!!
I know what you're thinking, is this my new profile picture? It is in fact the gorgeous Bertha Bumblethorpe from Just Inklined. Papers are from the Papermania Henbury Lane collection with stamped flowers with blue, gem brad centres.
Life's pretty manic at the mo' (not complaining, as my wee gardening business gets going, making cards for my sons football team to raise some funds) hence the lack of postings but don't think you can misbehave...I have eyes in the back of my head yer know!!!
xxx

8 comments:

heidy said...

Fab card Jane!!
And I try to be brave he he
Hugs Heidy

Saskia said...

Hihi... great, funny card! :)

Unknown said...

love this !!! its you when your older !!! loves ya really !!

hugs
Judie xx

Kim said...

How did you get this picture of me?????? You been spying?????
Wonderful card Jane!!!! Love the image!

Tracey said...

Fab card Jane & you def CAN'T beat a cuppa :)
You didn't tell me you had green fingers... good luck with the lil business chick.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Oh you should defo have this as your profile picture, it's gggggreat! Oh no, that's cereal, not tea! xxx

Sue B said...

LOL - fantastic card! reminds me of the great late Les Dawson! fab image and very pretty card.

Sue xx

Marlene said...

'bout time you posted!

Love this card...that image is a hoot.

Must say, I did notice an eerie resemblance in the top you're wearing to the patterned paper on this card. Hmmm. You sure that's not you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...