Thursday 30 June 2011

At the Beach...


Sorry for the lack of postings this week, if I've not been gardening, I've been in my make-shift nuclear shelter under the stairs, squished between the ironing board and the vacuum cleaner hiding from the thunderstorms.
After a scorching day earlier in the week the weather-peeps warned of impending storms that night. Although a 'Storm-Woos',  I  went to bed safe in the knowledge that my OH and kids would be there for me in my moment of terror. WRONG! The storms didn't arrive until the next day when they'd all gone off and I was home alone...EEK!! At this point I would like to thank my FB pals (you know who you are!!) for your support in between the Bangs & Crashes...NOT!!!
My card today is the cutie Kai in the Sand from Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with PM's, the DP's are from the Docrafts Tulip collection with 'random' card candy pebbles.

Entering it at -
MAWTT - Here Comes the Summer
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Yes, Here Comes Summer!


16 comments:

Chrissy said...

Well if I was there with you Jane..........I would have fought for the space, cause I'm terrified of thunder and lightening, hate it.
Fabulous card though, very cute in pink, such a cutie.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue B said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the beach effect. And the babes hat is SO pretty!! Love it!

Sue xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love it, this is wonderful! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Wendy -x-

Marlene said...

Oh quit being such a big baby! I LOVE thunderstorms! The more lightning, the better!

Adorable card...I see the fear of the storms hasn't affected your creativity, at least. ;)

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fabulous card, Jane! Love the colors. It's adorable.
Sorry about you being along during the thunderstorms! I would've stayed with you if I could've.

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Jane I love the sweet image and papers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

Kim said...

what a beautiful card Jane!!!! We had a really bad storm here last night!!!!

Tracey said...

Sorry you've spent so much time in the cupboard under the stairs & hope you manage to get out for the weekend ;)
Love your card Jane, this image is too cute!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous colours and love how you used the card candi.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Faye said...

Glad you're out from the cupboard and able to make this sweet, cute little number. Have a faberoon weekend. xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Super card a fab little image perfectly coloured.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable. I love the soft colors on this card. Glad you are safe. I don't like storms either.

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the adorable image and the card candy beach
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Summer challenge
Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Janey, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jane, Great Card and just right for us on MAWTT this week with our Summer themed challenge, Thanks for playing, Hazelxoxo

Julie said...

Oh - I think I'd rather chance the thunder than the spids under the stairs!! Fab card, Jane- beautiful soft shades of peach and beach for this little lovely!! Love the card candi embellies too - yum! Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...