Sunday 26 June 2011

Happy Ante-Birthday Sophie

Greeting Earthlings!
Has been a scorcher here in the South of 'Blighty' today.
Our Kid, 'Sophie-Soupdragon', had a gathering of pals over to celebrate her impending Birthday AND to upset the neighbours by playing loud music & squealing (like girls do) in a water fight.
A variety of games have been played...swingball, waterbombs and my personal favourite 'let's chuck carrot-sticks at yer mate and hope she'll catch them in her gob'.
This card was made for Sophie (from her Nan)...the digi was from a freebie set by Papercraft Essentials, coloured with PM's, the DP's & sentiment are from the Docrafts Tulip collection, letters are from K&Co with pearls & oodles of glitter to finish.

Entering it at -
The Crafty Pad - Bold & Bright or Soft Pastels
Totally Papercrafts - Spots and Stripes
I Love Promarkers- Anything Goes

9 comments:

Dawn said...

What a lovely Card & just perfect for the Challenge at The crafty Pad this week!
Thank you for joining us, so glad you survived all the games!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Faye said...

I love it! Am I talking about the weather, the fab party games or the super doop card with fab image? I guess we'll never know...
xxx

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Love all the angles!!

Whew...I've gotta quit drinking before I comment. I could have sworn I read "Vomitbombs" and not "waterbombs".

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ohhh I LOVE the sparkle you have going! This looks amazing - well done! And thank you so much for playing with us at The Crafty Pad.

My name is Wynneth said...

What a fabby fun image - loving the colour scheme too. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

xxxtglxxx said...

Sounds like a fab and fun day! :)

Gorgeous card, I love all the sparkle and bling and the layout is great.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Sounds like a fab and fun day! :)

Gorgeous card, I love all the sparkle and bling and the layout is great.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sue said...

Hi Jane
a fabulous card, great image, lovely papers & design, luv the sparkle, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Karen said...

I love this Jane, loving the sparkle too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...