Tuesday 21 June 2011

Lady Gardener

Oh! I wish I looked this good when I did gardening & stayed that clean, alas in the real world this image would be a variety of brown shades with 'smell-o-vision'.
This vision of loveliness is Sadie and her Potter's Bench from Mo's Digital Pencil wearing a fetching Promarker outfit. The gorgeous DP (which pained me to use) is from the Papermania Henbury Lane collection. Some of my 'dodgy' rolled flowers oozing with glitter & a flower charm to finish.

Entering it at -
Karens Doodles - Flower Power

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Wow what a card. I love the little rolled flowers in the corner. I have this set and need to get it out. Great job on this one..

Julie said...

Jane - this is fabulous!!! Love the whole scene and colours and everything!! Your flowers are perfect too!! So glad that we're teamies on Mo's as I love your work and your comments just put a smile on my face, every time (no pressure!!!) Hugs, Juliex

Tracey said...

Fabuloooous Daaaahling!
(Are you sure that is not a self portrait though Jane?)
xxx

Marlene said...

So pretty. Is this a self-portrait? Do you always look that composed and clean after a day of gardening? do tell.

Kim said...

this is wonderful! I never stay that clean either!!!!

Anne said...

Cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Mina said...

me and you both Jane, Im always on my hands and knees full moon rising when Im gardening lol...this is a stunner and she looks so beautiful in those colours
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...