Thursday 28 July 2011

Fit Bloke Alert!!!

It's official...I've run away with my Virtual Lover ... Strongman from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Thought it best to colour his pants in a permanent ink (Promarker) for fear that if I'd used pencils the colour would wash away in all the rain we've been having and then we'd have a stampede on our hands.
Papers from the Forever Friends Springtime collection, sparkly brown ribbon & American Crafts black foam letters.
See you in about a week when the novelty of his orange-stripe pants wears off (literally...FAINT!!)

5 comments:

Ali said...

Aah so thats a six pack!!! My hubby only does party packs lol (dont tell him I said that!!)

heidy said...

Hi Jane,can't blame you that you felt for him!
He's a hunk!
Big hugs Heidy

Tracey said...

Fab card Jane & such fun!
Hope you're having a great week pal :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Oh, you make me laugh, ol' girl!

Fabby card...and I'm sure you had a heckuva time covering him up.

Have a fantastic week. I shall be expecting you. ;)

Faye said...

Easy! Man candy like that makes me faint! Think of all the oil!! Tis a luuuurverly card. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...